Sqoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Sqoop version 1.99.2

+
Venkat Ranganathan 2013-04-16, 05:20
+
Venkat Ranganathan 2013-04-16, 18:58
Re: [VOTE] Release Sqoop version 1.99.2
Third time is the charm.   I had messed up the date last time also :(.  So,
Please read the vote by date as 2013-04-23 Tuesday

Thanks

Venkat

--
Regards