Pig, mail # dev - Steps to get pig source code in Eclipse environment

Re: Steps to get pig source code in Eclipse environment
Ashutosh Chauhan 2010-04-22, 04:10
Hi Chaitanya,

What didn't work ? That page describes the steps that you need to take
to set up the eclipse environment for pig. If you can spell out your
problems, then we can improve the wiki so others dont face it next
time.

For ant target, that will be useful, if you can work on it and submit
a patch, that will certainly be appreciated.

Ashutosh