Zookeeper >> mail # user >> ZooKeeper::getState() thread safe?

ZooKeeper::getState() thread safe?
It is said that most zookeeper API functions, including getState() is thread safe.
I looked at the implementation but I fail to see how it can be thread safe.
Am I missing something?

Thanks!
kc
+
Raúl Gutiérrez Segalés 2014-01-14, 17:51
+
Kah-Chan Low 2014-01-14, 19:10