Avro >> mail # dev >> Re: svn commit: r950144 - in /avro/branches/branch-1.3: CHANGES.txt lang/py/test/sample_http_client.py

+
Doug Cutting 2010-06-01, 17:38
+
Jeff Hammerbacher 2010-06-01, 17:46
+
Doug Cutting 2010-06-01, 18:02
+
Jeff Hammerbacher 2010-06-01, 18:06
+
Jeff Hammerbacher 2010-06-01, 18:08
+
Doug Cutting 2010-06-01, 18:13
+
Jeff Hodges 2010-06-04, 05:40
Re: svn commit: r950144 - in /avro/branches/branch-1.3: CHANGES.txt lang/py/test/sample_http_client.py
Thanks! C or C++ folks? I might try my hand at the merge this morning, since
there are only three total patches there, but I'd prefer if you guys chimed
in. I'm cutting the release at noon.

On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 10:40 PM, Jeff Hodges <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Ruby side is merged into branch-1.3.
> --
> Jeff

> this
> >>
> >> Should be a simple copy-paste from the CHANGES.txt in branch-1.3, no?
> >
> > You'll have to also then find each message that was pasted and remove it
> > from the 1.4.0 section.  Not a big deal.
> >
> > Another reason to update-as-we-go is to better track of what's been
> merged
> > and what's not.  If the CHANGES.txt in trunk and the branch disagree then
> > folks have to know which takes precedence.
> >
> > Doug

+
Bruce Mitchener 2010-06-04, 15:09