Pig >> mail # user >> Sort Order in HBase with Pig/Piglatin in Java

Re: Sort Order in HBase with Pig/Piglatin in Java
Hi, thanks for your quick answer! I figured it out by my self since the
mailing server was down the last 2hours?!  Btw. I did option 1. But I used
a LinkedHashMap insead. Do you knows whats the better choice? TreeMap
or LinkedHashMap?

Anyway thanks :)