Drill >> mail # dev >> Min max aggregated function

+
Alexandre BECHE 2013-05-30, 10:07
Re: Min max aggregated function

> Do you have "dev meeting" or all the discussion goes through mailing list?

As per Apache rules all the decisions need to happen on the ML, yes, however, we have a weekly G+ hangout on Tuesday to discuss progress, see [1]—hope to see you there!

BTW, there is also #drill on Freenode/IRC ;)

Cheers,
Michael

[1] http://j.mp/apache-drill-hangouts

--
Michael Hausenblas
Ireland, Europe

On 30 May 2013, at 11:07, Alexandre BECHE <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Dear drill dev,
>
> I was playing with the example "simpe_plan.json", and try other aggregating
> function: namely, min and max (In the context of the collapsingaggregate op).
> After few failures, I looked in the code and I didn't find them.
>
> Are this functions already implemented? If not, do you currently have
> effort in that direction? If not, I would be interested in trying to write
> them.
>
> Thanks in advance for your answer,
> Cheers,
> Alexandre
>
> PS: Do you have "dev meeting" or all the discussion goes through mailing
> list?
+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-05-30, 15:36
+