Drill >> mail # dev >> Min max aggregated function

Re: Min max aggregated function

> Do you have "dev meeting" or all the discussion goes through mailing list?

As per Apache rules all the decisions need to happen on the ML, yes, however, we have a weekly G+ hangout on Tuesday to discuss progress, see [1]—hope to see you there!

BTW, there is also #drill on Freenode/IRC ;)

Cheers,
Michael

[1] http://j.mp/apache-drill-hangouts

--