HBase, mail # dev - requiring zookeeper 3.4.x in 0.96

+
Jesse Yates 2012-04-18, 20:33
+
lars hofhansl 2012-04-18, 20:48
Re: requiring zookeeper 3.4.x in 0.96
Todd Lipcon 2012-04-18, 21:49
ZK 3.4.x still isn't marked "stable", so I'm a little hesitant to move
to requiring it just yet.

What tangible benefit do we gain from the "transactional" methods?

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera