HBase >> mail # dev >> requiring zookeeper 3.4.x in 0.96

Re: requiring zookeeper 3.4.x in 0.96
ZK 3.4.x still isn't marked "stable", so I'm a little hesitant to move
to requiring it just yet.

What tangible benefit do we gain from the "transactional" methods?

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera