Avro >> mail # user >> Do the values in the json object have to be ordered?

+
Jonathan Coveney 2013-04-04, 16:21
+
Francis Galiegue 2013-04-04, 16:46
+
Jonathan Coveney 2013-04-04, 17:28
+
Philip Zeyliger 2013-04-04, 19:47
Re: Do the values in the json object have to be ordered?
Yeah, I'd love to have Doug's thoughts.

Short of a bug fix, to work around I guess I can provide my own decoder?
That seems like a bit of work though. I guess I could also make a builder
for my schemas, and then traverse the json map and build it up? I guess
making my own decoder would be less work than that.

Would appreciate any thoughts on a good workaround, or if I should just try
to patch it (assuming it is a bug) and backport the fix (something which I
would like to avoid, but will do if I have to).

+
Jonathan Coveney 2013-04-05, 08:22