HBase, mail # user - HBase Replication Questions

Re: HBase Replication Questions
Demai Ni 2013-10-28, 21:45
1)  you can use replication metrics info such as:ageOfLastShippedOp,
timeStampsOfLastShippedOp, sizeOfLogQueue ageOfLastAppliedOp, and
timeStampsOfLastAppliedOp to figure out the lag.
2) with my best knowledge, the replication won't be together with snapshot.
That is the peers won't know there is a restore occurred on primary. So a
user must take care it manually.   the VerifyReplication tool may be
helpful to identify which data (boundary by timestamps) is mismatch, so the
copyTable doesn't have to copy the whole table

Demai

Demai