MapReduce >> mail # user >> How to unsubscribe (was Re: unsubscribe)

+
Andy Isaacson 2012-08-29, 21:55
+
sathyavageeswaran 2012-08-30, 04:35
+
Ted Dunning 2012-08-30, 04:41
+
sathyavageeswaran 2012-08-30, 04:49
+
Ted Dunning 2012-08-30, 04:58
+
sathyavageeswaran 2012-08-30, 05:15
Re: How to unsubscribe (was Re: unsubscribe)
Nicely done.

This seems to indicate that there might be a bug in the mailing list
management configuration.  Not sure how that would happen with exmlm, but
it seems more plausible.

One last question, though, is the email address that you sent the
unsubscribe requests from the same as the mailing list sends to?

Also, you should only need to reply to the confirmation email.  But was the
email you got back from the bot a confirmation of unsubscribe email?