MapReduce, mail # user - Re: Cloudera links and Document

Re: Cloudera links and Document
Suresh Srinivas 2013-07-11, 16:20
Sathish, this mailing list for Apache Hadoop related questions. Please post
questions related to other distributions to appropriate vendor's mailing
list.

--
http://hortonworks.com/download/