Accumulo >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Accumulo Instamo Archetype 1.4.4

+
Josh Elser 2013-09-18, 02:59
+
Mike Drob 2013-09-18, 03:10
+
Josh Elser 2013-09-18, 03:19
+
Mike Drob 2013-09-19, 02:38
Re: [VOTE] Accumulo Instamo Archetype 1.4.4
Source release can be found in the staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheaccumulo-070/org/apache/accumulo/instamo-archetype/1.4.4/instamo-archetype-1.4.4-source-release.zip

+
Keith Turner 2013-09-18, 14:28
+