Accumulo >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Accumulo Instamo Archetype 1.4.4

Re: [VOTE] Accumulo Instamo Archetype 1.4.4
Source release can be found in the staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheaccumulo-070/org/apache/accumulo/instamo-archetype/1.4.4/instamo-archetype-1.4.4-source-release.zip