HBase >> mail # dev >> Re: 0.94.6.1 please have a look

+
lars hofhansl 2013-04-04, 20:33
+
James Taylor 2013-04-04, 21:40
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-04-04, 21:43
+
lars hofhansl 2013-04-04, 21:35
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-04-04, 21:45
Re: 0.94.6.1 please have a look
+1, tarballs look good, checksums match, started up local clusters with
both the base and security builds and ran LoadTestTool, didn't see anything
amiss in the logs.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy