MapReduce >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 0.23.10

[VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 0.23.10
Hey Everyone,

There have been lots of improvements and bug fixes that have went into
branch-0.23 since the 0.23.9 release.  We think its time to do a 0.23.10
so I have created a release candidate (rc0) for a Hadoop-0.23.10 release.

The RC is available at:
http://people.apache.org/~tgraves/hadoop-0.23.10-rc0/
The RC Tag in svn is here:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hadoop/common/tags/release-0.23.10-rc0/
The maven artifacts are available via repository.apache.org.
Please try the release and vote; the vote will run for the usual 7 days
til December 9th.

I am +1 (binding).

thanks,
Tom Graves