MapReduce, mail # user - Command line tools for YARN

Re: Command line tools for YARN
Jian He 2013-12-26, 19:28
1) checking how many nodes are in my cluster
3) what are the names of nodes in my cluster

you can use yarn node.

2) what are the cluster resources total or available at the time of running
the command
Not quite sure, you can search possible options in the yarn command menu.
And you can always see the resources usage via web UI though.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE