Flume >> mail # user >> Flume in Windows?

+
venkatramanan 2013-02-06, 13:34
+
Mike Percy 2013-02-06, 22:53
Re: Flume in Windows?
Hi Venkat,
I know flume 0.9.4 there are official exes can be download. And I run it in
windows 7 very well.
pls ref https://github.com/cloudera/flume/downloads

Good luck!
Andy

2013/2/7 Mike Percy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I know of someone who does this. They wrote their own startup scripts and
> stuff.
>
> Regards
> Mike
>

> On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 5:34 AM, venkatramanan <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Am new in apache flume.
>>
>> Is there any possible to run the flume agent in windows 7.
>>
>> please advise
>>
>> thanks,
>> Venkat N

+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-02-07, 06:44