MapReduce, mail # user - Issue when clicking on BrowseFileSystem

+
murthy nvvs 2012-10-11, 04:54
+
Andy Isaacson 2012-10-11, 21:31
+
Serge Blazhiyevskyy 2012-10-11, 21:35
+
Kartashov, Andy 2012-10-12, 13:07
+
Harsh J 2012-10-12, 15:40
+
Kartashov, Andy 2012-10-12, 17:20
+
Andy Isaacson 2012-10-12, 18:09
+
Kartashov, Andy 2012-10-12, 18:42
+
Andy Isaacson 2012-10-12, 20:30
+
Kartashov, Andy 2012-10-12, 21:09
Re: Issue when clicking on BrowseFileSystem
Andy Isaacson 2012-10-12, 22:23
On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 2:09 PM, Kartashov, Andy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It displays: /browseDirectory.jsp?namenodeInfoPort=50070&dir=/&nnaddr=localhost.localdomain:8020

OK, there are two clues there that your DN and NN both think of
themselves as being on localhost -- the http://<datanode> portion of
the URL is showing the DN address as localhost, and the
nnaddr=localhost is showing the NN address as localhost.

I'd check your /etc/hosts for your hostname and look at the
hdfs-site.xml for any occurrences of localhost.

-andy

> Andy Kartashov
> MPAC
> Architecture R&D, Co-op
> 1340 Pickering Parkway, Pickering, L1V 0C4
> 1 Phone : (905) 837 6269
> 6 Mobile: (416) 722 1787
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

+