Kafka, mail # dev - [DISCUSS] git as the primary data source

+
Chris Burroughs 2012-07-26, 15:39
+
Neha Narkhede 2012-07-26, 15:40
+
Taylor Gautier 2012-07-26, 18:31
+
Joel Koshy 2012-07-26, 18:43
+
Jay Kreps 2012-07-26, 21:11
Re: [DISCUSS] git as the primary data source
Jonathan Creasy 2012-07-26, 21:35
+1

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 2:11 PM, Jay Kreps <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am +1 as well.
>
> -Jay
>
> On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 11:43 AM, Joel Koshy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > +1 for git in general - however, the apache git mirror has been working
> > pretty well for me for local work/code review. So if the caveats you
> > mention are significant enough then maybe we should stay on svn?
> >
> > Joel
> >
> > On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 11:31 AM, Taylor Gautier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > >wrote:
> >
> > > I prefer git…
> > >
> > > On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 8:40 AM, Neha Narkhede <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> > > branches
> >  I'd

> few