Home | About | Sematext search-lucene.com search-hadoop.com
NEW: Monitor These Apps!
elasticsearch, apache solr, apache hbase, hadoop, redis, casssandra, amazon cloudwatch, mysql, memcached, apache kafka, apache zookeeper, apache storm, ubuntu, centOS, red hat, debian, puppet labs, java, senseiDB
 Search Hadoop and all its subprojects:

Switch to Plain View
HBase >> mail # user >> Getting RetriesExhaustedException while getting rows


+
Vidosh Sahu 2013-02-08, 08:57
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-08, 17:28
+
Vidosh Sahu 2013-02-08, 17:52
Copy link to this message
-
Re: Getting RetriesExhaustedException while getting rows
0.90.5 is so old. Can you upgrade (0.94.4) ?

What did the log from 117.196.234.171 <http://117.196.234.171:60293/> look
like ?

Thanks

On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 9:52 AM, Vidosh Sahu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Ted,
>
> Thanks for the response.
>
> Hbase version - *0.90.5*
> *
> *
> Here is the RS log -
>
> ##########################################
> 2013-02-08 23:15:23,457 WARN org.apache.hadoop.ipc.HBaseServer: IPC Server
> Responder, call multi(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.MultiAction@80ecfd)
> from 117.196.234.171:60278: output error
> 2013-02-08 23:15:23,457 WARN org.apache.hadoop.ipc.HBaseServer: IPC Server
> handler 27 on 60020 caught: java.nio.channels.ClosedChannelException
> at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.ensureWriteOpen(SocketChannelImpl.java:249)
>  at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.write(SocketChannelImpl.java:440)
> at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.HBaseServer.channelIO(HBaseServer.java:1389)
>  at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.HBaseServer.channelWrite(HBaseServer.java:1341)
> at
>
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.HBaseServer$Responder.processResponse(HBaseServer.java:727)
>  at
>
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.HBaseServer$Responder.doRespond(HBaseServer.java:792)
> at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.HBaseServer$Handler.run(HBaseServer.java:1083)
>
> 2013-02-08 23:17:20,153 WARN org.apache.hadoop.ipc.HBaseServer: IPC Server
> Responder, call multi(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.MultiAction@13dead6)
> from 117.196.234.171:60292: output error
> 2013-02-08 23:17:20,153 WARN org.apache.hadoop.ipc.HBaseServer: IPC Server
> handler 28 on 60020 caught: java.nio.channels.ClosedChannelException
> at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.ensureWriteOpen(SocketChannelImpl.java:249)
>  at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.write(SocketChannelImpl.java:440)
> at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.HBaseServer.channelIO(HBaseServer.java:1389)
>  at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.HBaseServer.channelWrite(HBaseServer.java:1341)
> at
>
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.HBaseServer$Responder.processResponse(HBaseServer.java:727)
>  at
>
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.HBaseServer$Responder.doRespond(HBaseServer.java:792)
> at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.HBaseServer$Handler.run(HBaseServer.java:1083)
>
> 2013-02-08 23:18:23,343 DEBUG
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.io.hfile.LruBlockCache: LRU Stats: total=956.76 KB,
> free=193.95 MB, max=194.89 MB, blocks=10, accesses=837, hits=111,
> hitRatio=13.26%%, cachingAccesses=121, cachingHits=111,
> cachingHitsRatio=91.73%%, evictions=0, evicted=0, evictedPerRun=NaN
> 2013-02-08 23:19:21,074 WARN org.apache.hadoop.ipc.HBaseServer: IPC Server
> Responder, call multi(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.MultiAction@965fce)
> from 117.196.234.171:60293: output error
> 2013-02-08 23:19:21,074 WARN org.apache.hadoop.ipc.HBaseServer: IPC Server
> handler 29 on 60020 caught: java.nio.channels.ClosedChannelException
> at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.ensureWriteOpen(SocketChannelImpl.java:249)
>  at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.write(SocketChannelImpl.java:440)
> at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.HBaseServer.channelIO(HBaseServer.java:1389)
>  at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.HBaseServer.channelWrite(HBaseServer.java:1341)
> at
>
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.HBaseServer$Responder.processResponse(HBaseServer.java:727)
>  at
>
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.HBaseServer$Responder.doRespond(HBaseServer.java:792)
> at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.HBaseServer$Handler.run(HBaseServer.java:1083)
>
> ###########################################################
>
> Thanks,
> Vidosh
>
> On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 10:58 PM, Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Can you tell us the version of HBase you're using ?
> >
> > If you can publish region server log around time of such error, that
> would
> > help too.
> >
> > Please use pastebin for log snippet.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 12:57 AM, Vidosh Sahu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I have a pseudo-distributed setup of hbase/hadoop. I have 2 tables in
>
+
Vidosh Sahu 2013-02-08, 21:42
NEW: Monitor These Apps!
elasticsearch, apache solr, apache hbase, hadoop, redis, casssandra, amazon cloudwatch, mysql, memcached, apache kafka, apache zookeeper, apache storm, ubuntu, centOS, red hat, debian, puppet labs, java, senseiDB