Avro, mail # dev - Avro governance and Avro Enhancement Proposals

Re: Avro governance and Avro Enhancement Proposals
Bruce Mitchener 2010-06-11, 05:20
Based on the lack of response to this, I'm left to assume that there is no
practical interest in addressing the current issues with revisions to the
specification and formalizing any structure to make these changes easier to
observe.

As such, I'll withdraw this proposal for the time being until there is
sufficient interest and energy to make such a thing worth pursuing.

 - Bruce