Pig, mail # dev - How do we post to the apache pig blog?

+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2013-02-22, 08:07
+
Aniket Mokashi 2013-02-22, 08:37
+
Bill Graham 2013-02-22, 16:00
+
Jonathan Coveney 2013-02-22, 23:26
Re: How do we post to the apache pig blog?
Aniket Mokashi 2013-02-22, 23:41
Quick check:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20INFRA%20AND%20text%20~%20%22pig%20blog%22

Alan seems to have the admin right.