Chukwa >> mail # dev >> [Discussion] Release 0.6

+
Eric Yang 2013-07-13, 20:32
+
IvyTang 2013-07-15, 01:56
Re: [Discussion] Release 0.6
Releases are good and I think we should cut 'em early and often.
There's almost no cost to us or the community for doing so.

--Ari

--
Ari Rabkin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Princeton Computer Science Department