Chukwa, mail # dev - [Discussion] Release 0.6

Re: [Discussion] Release 0.6
Ariel Rabkin 2013-07-13, 20:53
Releases are good and I think we should cut 'em early and often.
There's almost no cost to us or the community for doing so.

--Ari

--
Ari Rabkin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Princeton Computer Science Department