Accumulo >> mail # dev >> GSOC Project

+
Supun Kamburugamuva 2013-03-26, 14:39
+
Josh Elser 2013-03-26, 15:17
+
Supun Kamburugamuva 2013-03-26, 15:35
+
Josh Elser 2013-03-26, 17:17
+
Supun Kamburugamuva 2013-03-26, 19:12
+
Supun Kamburugamuva 2013-03-27, 14:50
Re: GSOC Project
Supun,

Great! Those are some issues really complement one another and will
reduce the amount of Accumulo code you have to sift through to have
something really worthwhile to show for your efforts.

As you move forward with getting started with Accumulo, please feel free
to use this list and [EMAIL PROTECTED] for any questions you
might have getting started.

I'd like to encourage everyone else (committers/contributors especially)
to take a moment to look at the tickets Supun listed below and provide
any feedback or specifics you'd like to see relevant. The more
information we can outline up front, the better! Thanks :D