Accumulo >> mail # user >> Re: [External]  Re: Problem importing directory to Accumulo table

+
Shrestha, Tejen [USA] 2012-07-17, 19:07
+
William Slacum 2012-07-17, 19:27
Re: [External] Re: Problem importing directory to Accumulo table
Also it looks like your app is storing something in /tmp/files, so you
may want to make sure that you mean to be looking on your local FS or
in HDFS.