Zookeeper >> mail # user >> zkCleanup.sh on use

zkCleanup.sh on use
hi, all, from https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-957, bug of zkCleanup.sh fixed, But it still do noting here. My zookeeepr version: Zookeeper version: 3.4.3-1240972, built on 02/06/2012 10:48 GMT First, I try   follow:java -cp zookeeper.jar:lib/slf4j-api-1.6.1.jar:lib/slf4j-log4j12-1.6.1.jar:lib/log4j-1.2.15.jar:conf org.apache.zookeeper.server.PurgeTxnLog <dataDir> <snapDir> -n <count> Just do nothing! Then, I use the script: bin/zkCleanup.sh, But, also do thing, whatever i input,  bin/zkCleanup.sh /opt/data/zk_data/version-2 -n 10 just output:PurgeTxnLog dataLogDir [snapDir] -n count
        dataLogDir -- path to the txn log directory
        snapDir -- path to the snapshot directory
        count -- the number of old snaps/logs you want to keep  Anyone who use the two way success?