Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Some questions about Watches

Some questions about Watches
I had a couple questions about ZooKeeper watches that weren't immediately
clear from the programmer's guide
   1. If my session has a default watcher w, and I make a call that sets
another watcher w' for a specific znode, will both w and w' get called if
the znode changes?
   2. If my session expires, on reconnect willl both w and w' be notified
of the session expiry or just w?
+
Rakesh R 2012-10-13, 08:39
+
Apostolis Xekoukoulotakis... 2012-10-13, 09:51