MapReduce >> mail # user >> Hadoop-2.0.5-alpha IO test

Hadoop-2.0.5-alpha IO test
Hi All

   I want to test my hdfs IO  within  Hadoop-2.0.5-alpha .
   I use the the jar:hadoop-hdfs-2.0.5-alpha-tests.jar in the
/hadoop-2.0.5-alpha/share/hadoop/hdfs . However  there is no any help
suggestions  about the jar .
  Do I use the wrong jar.or  Is there any tips to use the jar?

Regards