MapReduce >> mail # user >> sym Links in hadoop

Re: sym Links in hadoop
You can create an HDFS symlink by using the FileContext#createSymlink
function.  I don't think this can be done through the "hadoop fs"
command, so you're going to have to write some Java code to do this.

We should consider adding this functionality to the "hadoop fs"
command in the future.

Colin