Avro >> mail # user >> How does Avro mark (string) field delimition?

+
Andrew Kenworthy 2012-01-23, 14:38
Re: How does Avro mark (string) field delimition?
The read part is empty as well, when the decoder is asked to read a
'null' type. For null carrying unions, I believe an index is written
out so if the index evals to a null, the same logic works yet again.

Does not matter if there are two nulls adjacent to one another,
therefore. How do you imagine this ends up being a problem? What
trouble are you running into?

--
Harsh J
Customer Ops. Engineer, Cloudera