HBase, mail # user - How to use avro with HBase now?

+
Andrey Kouznetsov 2013-02-01, 08:28
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-02-01, 08:44
Re: How to use avro with HBase now?
Andrew Purtell 2013-02-01, 19:04
We removed the Avro gateway because the implementation as contributed was a
work in progress that was not subsequently maintained. You don't want it
anyway, you should build your own or consider Kiji: http://www.kiji.org/

--
Best regards,

   - Andy