HBase >> mail # user >> How to use avro with HBase now?

Re: How to use avro with HBase now?
We removed the Avro gateway because the implementation as contributed was a
work in progress that was not subsequently maintained. You don't want it
anyway, you should build your own or consider Kiji: http://www.kiji.org/

--
Best regards,

   - Andy