Chukwa, mail # dev - Simplify chukwa agent

+
Eric Yang 2010-10-17, 22:31
Re: Simplify chukwa agent
Ariel Rabkin 2010-10-18, 05:54
Howdy.

I agree that that part of the code is pretty snarly. Not sure how
urgent a priority it is to fix.

I think a better short-term goal might be doing a 0.5 release. How
close are we to that?

--Ari

--
Ari Rabkin [EMAIL PROTECTED]