Accumulo, mail # dev - Using powermock-api-mockito in tests?

+
David Medinets 2013-03-21, 20:59
+
dlmarion@... 2013-03-21, 21:11
+
Dave Marion 2013-03-21, 22:40
+
David Medinets 2013-03-22, 01:26
+
dlmarion@... 2013-03-22, 01:44
+
Josh Elser 2013-03-21, 22:43
+
Dave Marion 2013-03-21, 23:11
+
dlmarion@... 2013-03-22, 01:50
+
David Medinets 2013-03-22, 01:58
+
dlmarion@... 2013-03-22, 02:03
+
David Medinets 2013-03-22, 02:08
+
dlmarion@... 2013-03-22, 02:16
+
Keith Turner 2013-03-22, 14:11
+
Jim Klucar 2013-03-22, 14:42
Re: Using powermock-api-mockito in tests?
David Medinets 2013-03-22, 21:42
How does it hurt the project if I spend time on this? Accumulo already
compiles on Windows. It's the tests that are failing. How does
skipping failing tests help? I suggest that unit tests should not
spawn exec processes in any case because that is a source of slowness.
Mocking the unix-specific stuff on Windows will lead to faster tests.

+
Dave Marion 2013-03-22, 22:48
+
David Medinets 2013-03-22, 23:54