Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Using powermock-api-mockito in tests?

Re: Using powermock-api-mockito in tests?
How does it hurt the project if I spend time on this? Accumulo already
compiles on Windows. It's the tests that are failing. How does
skipping failing tests help? I suggest that unit tests should not
spawn exec processes in any case because that is a source of slowness.
Mocking the unix-specific stuff on Windows will lead to faster tests.