Pig >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Pig 0.10.0 (candidate 0)

+
Daniel Dai 2012-04-20, 07:39
+
Thejas Nair 2012-04-24, 22:06
+
Bill Graham 2012-04-24, 22:12
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2012-04-21, 07:48
+
Daniel Dai 2012-04-21, 19:27
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-04-24, 01:36
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-04-24, 03:30
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2012-04-24, 03:45
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-04-24, 04:14
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2012-04-24, 06:32
+
Daniel Dai 2012-04-24, 07:09
I known what happen. There is a difference in release tar ball vs svn,
conf/pig-default.properties is merged into pig-X.X.X-withouthadoop.jar
in the release. However, when running unit test, Pig will build a
pig-withouthadoop without such file, thus TestPigServer fail. This
happens in the previous releases as well. We shall fix it in future
releases.

On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 8:30 PM, Dmitriy Ryaboy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Uh, actually, one of the test-commit tests failed in my environment.
>
> In TestPigServer:
>
> Testcase: testDefaultPigProperties took 0.033 sec
>        Caused an ERROR
> null
> java.lang.NullPointerException
>        at org.apache.pig.test.TestPigServer.testDefaultPigProperties(TestPigServer.java:895)
>
> Something about my environment?

> On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 6:36 PM, Dmitriy Ryaboy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> +1
>>

>> Verified several jobs using Elephant-Bird loaders.
>> Tested correctness with pig.exec.mapPartAgg both true and false.
>> Verified license.
>> Verified release notes.
>> Ran test-commit

>> On Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 12:27 PM, Daniel Dai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>> We should do sanity check of the package, such as unit tests, e2e
>>> tests, piggybank tests, package integrity, package signature, license,
>>> etc. However, if we find a new bug, usually we will push it to the
>>> next release at this stage unless it is a critical one.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Daniel

+
Russell Jurney 2012-04-24, 01:53
+
Joseph Adler 2012-04-24, 03:07
+
Joseph Adler 2012-04-24, 15:47
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-04-24, 17:36
+
Bill Graham 2012-04-24, 16:39
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-04-24, 22:16
+
Alan Gates 2012-04-24, 22:25
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-04-24, 23:01
+
Russell Jurney 2012-04-24, 23:58
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-04-25, 00:08
+
Russell Jurney 2012-04-25, 00:11
+
Daniel Dai 2012-04-25, 06:50
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2012-04-25, 07:35
+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2012-04-25, 08:32
+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-04-25, 08:47
+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-04-25, 07:19