MapReduce >> mail # dev >> Proxying FileSystem.get()

Re: Proxying FileSystem.get()
Well I want the method calls to be wrapped dynamically, rather than
individually wrapping each one of them and manually wrapping the calls.
 That way the Wrapping file system can be used with any underlying
FileSystem base from any version .

If manually wrapping the underlying FileSystem, then underlying changes in
different versions of hadoop wont be reflected - and the code would require
maintainance with respect to new FileSystem contracts.