HBase, mail # user - How to debug and run hadoop/HBase source code in eclipse

Re: How to debug and run hadoop/HBase source code in eclipse
Ian Varley 2011-09-02, 03:37
Vamshi,

As with most online help forums, people can only be of help if you pass along the specific difficulty you're having. Typically, this would take a form like, "I tried doing X, but instead of seeing Y, I saw Z instead". The more specific you can be with what you already tried and the errors or failures you're seeing, the more the group can help.

Generally speaking: yes, this should be a good mailing list to help you build and modify HBase in a local eclipse project.

Regards,
Ian