HBase >> mail # user >> How to debug and run hadoop/HBase source code in eclipse

Re: How to debug and run hadoop/HBase source code in eclipse
Vamshi,

As with most online help forums, people can only be of help if you pass along the specific difficulty you're having. Typically, this would take a form like, "I tried doing X, but instead of seeing Y, I saw Z instead". The more specific you can be with what you already tried and the errors or failures you're seeing, the more the group can help.

Generally speaking: yes, this should be a good mailing list to help you build and modify HBase in a local eclipse project.

Regards,
Ian