Pig, mail # dev - Are there any explanations of the implementation of illustrate?

Re: Are there any explanations of the implementation of illustrate?
Jie Li 2012-07-03, 20:50
Some document here: http://wiki.apache.org/pig/PigIllustrate

I agree that more tests are needed for illustrate, otherwise it can be
easily broken without notice.

Jie