Pig >> mail # user >> convert rows to columns in Pig

+
soniya B 2013-10-18, 06:34
+
ajay kumar 2013-10-18, 06:44
+
soniya B 2013-10-18, 07:45
+
soniya B 2013-10-19, 03:37
Re: convert rows to columns in Pig
I think the following will do what you want:

A = load 'input';
B = group A all;
C = foreach B generate flatten(BagToTuple(A));

Note that this will collect all records into one bag and produce one output record.  That won't scale well, and may not be what you want.

Alan.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
yonghu 2013-10-19, 06:48