Zookeeper >> mail # user >> zookeeper discussion on watches.

Re: zookeeper discussion on watches.
Hi Sunil,

I'm repeating myself here, but you do have all you need in here:
http://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/current/zookeeperProgrammers.html. A
java example can also be found here:
http://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/current/javaExample.html. I am not
sure what it is you cannot find on there.