Avro, mail # user - Replace xmlrpc with Avro-rpc - 2014-05-20, 22:14

Replace xmlrpc with Avro-rpc
Hi Folks,
I've just been assigned to a rather depressing project which currently uses
XMLPRC 2.0.1 (last published some time in the late 1800's). Naturally I
immediately thought about an upgrade...
Now I am thinking if an upgrade is worth it... would a complete replacement
and migration strategy be a better option?
Has anyone tried... or is it possible... to migrate from using XMLRPC to
AvroRPC or am I tripping balls here?
Thank you
Lewis

*Lewis*