Avro >> mail # user >> Go library

Anyone know of any avro libraries for go?   I haven't had much luck finding
anything.  Either Cgo or pure go is fine by me.  I'm a long time user of
avro and have a considerable amount of data in it. (Avro is our
serialization format of choice for all archive data, event logs, and other
data stored on s3, and in hdfs).  Go is quickly becoming a core technology
in our stack as well and avro support is one of the impeding areas for
wider adoption.

Worse case scenario this may be something I take on.  I'd much rather pick
up where someone else left of though.    I dont need any RPC
functionality.  Just read/write (with compression support).