Avro >> mail # user >> Using snappy codec with Avro C++

Using snappy codec with Avro C++
I am trying to read an avro file compessed with snappy using Avro C++, but
Avro C++ does not come with snappy out of the box, and I am unsure how to
add it.

Can anyone offer any practical advice to get it working?

Thanks.