Avro, mail # user - Re: How to deserialize avro file with union/many schemas? - 2014-07-25, 00:13

Re: How to deserialize avro file with union/many schemas?
thanks for reply.

I used both command line tool and the api code as below:
       GenericDatumReader datum = new GenericDatumReader();
       DataFileReader reader = new DataFileReader(inFile, datum);
       Schema schema = reader.getSchema();

I guss the problem is with the avro file, I know the file is not written
with avro library.

we are working on some other solutions. thanks!