Avro, mail # user - Re: Avro-C and MinGW - 2014-02-03, 14:55

Re: Avro-C and MinGW

I don't know if anyone has tried with MinGW.  We had a set of patches
(last year I think) that made the codebase compatible with VS, but I
think that's the only Windows porting that has been attempted so far.
We'd welcome any feedback if you decide to give it a whirl!

cheers
–doug