Avro, mail # dev - Re: Avro release cadence - 2014-06-27, 14:18

Re: Avro release cadence
On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 9:21 AM, Martin Kleppmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

To help keep an eye on what needs reviewing I created a JIRA filter
for the review queue here:
That would be great! The number of languages that Avro supports now
makes this even more valuable. I don't know if you've seen it, but
Jeff Hammerbacher wrote up some instructions for doing a release on
EC2 a few years ago:
You might use that as a starting point, or just update it with
whatever you come up with.