Avro >> mail # dev >> Avro release cadence

Re: Avro release cadence
On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 9:21 AM, Martin Kleppmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

+1

To help keep an eye on what needs reviewing I created a JIRA filter
for the review queue here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12327611.
That would be great! The number of languages that Avro supports now
makes this even more valuable. I don't know if you've seen it, but
Jeff Hammerbacher wrote up some instructions for doing a release on
EC2 a few years ago:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AVRO/How+To+Release#HowToRelease-UsingAWSforAvroBuildandRelease.
You might use that as a starting point, or just update it with
whatever you come up with.
Cheers,
Tom